Our ‘Great for people’ products either:
• Support a charity or community scheme through donations from product purchases
• Enhance the well-being of colleagues
• Are adapted to support those with disabilities or long-term health conditions
• Are certified to a standard, or the manufacturing facilities are audited to support workers’ rights, especially those in developing countries.
Our ‘Great for the Planet’ products are:
• Compostable, degradable, and can go through anaerobic digestion
• Easily dissembled, with most of its components being reused or recycled
• Made from more than 50% renewable materials such as hemp, flax, newspaper, or wool
• Certified to a sustainable accreditation such as Cradle to Cradle, FSC, etc.