At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Maintain latest product information in Lyreco business systems to ensure smooth business operations
- Work closely with go-to-market team to ensure all customer marketing plans and activities are in compliance with Lyreco business systems and can be implemented seamlessly
- Ensure smooth implementation of all customer marketing plans and activities in Lyreco business systems
- Liaise with local vendors on products and pricing, and to build a mutually beneficial business relationship
- Source new and potential products to meet customer’s needs
- Identify and initiate actions to continuously improve work process and systems with the goal of better servicing customers internally and externally
The Ideal Candidate
- Non-degree Tertiary or above, preferably in Product Marketing
- Fluent in English being desirable
- Work experience in SAP (Vistex) or commercial system support (preferably from e-commerce platform) is an asset.
- Detail-oriented with good numeric sense and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills