At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Main Accountabilities :
- Responsible for daily cycle count of stock per day. along with adjusting stock balances to be correct and accurate
- Analyze data to find the cause to prepare a report to adjust stock balances for approval to present to section head.
- Check the expiration date of the product. and prepare damaged products for Scrapping per month
- Support to section return and product claim-change. Repair product from customers.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor and manager
- Bachelor's degree in logistics. or related fields
- Experience working in warehouses, Inventory stock products for 2 years or more
- Can drive a forklift (order picker), have a certificate will be given special consideration.
- Able to communicate well in English (reading - writing)
- Able to use SAP system will be given special consideration.