Business Development Manager - Sheffield
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Business Development Manager
Covering Sheffield area
Salary – Up to £33k per annum (DOE) + commission (commission OTE £30k per annum), company car, laptop, mobile phone, and benefits
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (field based)
Lyreco are the Exclusive Partner with Nespresso Professional Solutions, which is the tailored option for offering quality coffee in the office or business environment and who doesn’t love a good coffee when they get in to work in the morning.
Reporting directly in to an Area Sales Manager, you will be working as part of our Nespresso new business development team and will be responsible for identifying and winning new business opportunities to sell in Nespresso Professional Solutions.
As a New Business Development Manager you will enjoy:
- Identifying potential customers who you will be approaching to offer this fantastic addition to their workplace
- Being part of a successful sales team, with a pro-active mindset you will thrive on actively seeking out new opportunities in the market daily and working with many different types of organisations
- Demonstrating your capabilities with excellent organisation skills and quickly building a customer rapport
- Working with social media channels to identify new business opportunities and new ways of getting in from of a prospective client
As a New Business Development Manager you will be successful if you enjoy:
- Getting appointments and winning new business!
- Wanting to be in front of the customer and not in front of the laptop
- Actively seeking out new opportunities in the market daily
- Proactively prospecting, being a strong closer in sales and a team player.
- Being self-Motivated and eager to learn
- Showcasing your growing experience in B2B sales
- Proving your expertise in identifying new business opportunities and closing them
- Exceeding budgets and targets
- Developing your skillsets, whilst demanding the number 1 position in your team
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent Commission package
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Company car
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Lyreco prides itself on being an inclusive employer. We value and celebrate equality in opportunities, and we welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of our communities.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.