Business Development Manager - Hygiene
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Area: Central London
Base salary: Up to £39k per annum + commission (Up to £60k OTE), Company car, laptop, phone
Additional incentives for top achievers
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialise in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally, across a variety of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Development Manager to join our Mid Market team covering the Hygiene and Cleaning category. Your role will be to consistently win and implement new accounts, as well as also building and maintaining a new business pipeline, working alongside Account Managers to effectively secure and handover new accounts.
Key Responsibilities of our Business Development Managers:
- Consistently win new customers within a defined prospect area
- Implement and set up new accounts, with a focus on product penetration and profit
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Negotiate pricing and margin with customers as needed
- Work closely with the wider team to grow and develop successful business in the Central London area
The ideal Business Development Manager:
- Must have a Hygiene & Cleaning product experience
- Should have experience of working in a business-to-business sales role
- Proven track record of achieving sales and margin targets
- Ability to build and develop a pipeline of new business
- Excellent customer awareness, ability to build solid working relationships
- Able to sell and negotiate at all levels within an organisation
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent Commission Structure
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company car specific to role
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Lyreco prides itself on being an inclusive employer. We value and celebrate equality in opportunities, and we welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of our communities.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.